Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting Started...

Basically, im a teenaged girl who has big dreams about become a photographer. As of right now it doesn't matter what type of photographer, i just need a start. I figured i should strat putting myself out there so it would be slightly easier to find someone who would maybe want to train me or something. But if this doesn't work, when im 18 (in February) I'll go around to local photography studios and offer myself to work for them for a certain amount of time for free so i may prove myself. Maybe i'll be lucky enough to find someone who would like to train me. My oldest brother Dan suggested i use blogger, since everyone uses it and so he can see my stuff as well. Feel free to give some constuctive criticism so my work. The more adivce the better :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment