Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshoot with the Mendez family!!

Photobucket

This is just one of the many pictures i got of them today. I can honestly say, they ae probably one of the most photogenic people i've ever met. I was really greatful when Pastor Moy asked me to take his pictures. I was like "whoa..really?" he even paid me for it! I would have done it for free, but he treated me like a professional like i hope to be when i get a job with an actual company. I was so excited. I met his daughter offically for the first time today. Cutest little girl, so energetic and i can not wait to see what God does with her. Their son Izzy, super adorable. Moves around a lot like any other kid. But it was cool. I'm so excited! Thank you very much Moy and Eva!


Tell me whatcha think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment