Saturday, October 24, 2009

We will shed our human skin and learn to fly.

Photobucket
Photobucket

So i put two picture up for today. For two reasons. One, i haven't posted a picture in a couple days..Two, it kind of goes hand in hand on what i want to write about. The other day i was hanging out with my friend Joe and Kyle. We went to this park thing, it was nice. Joe wanted to take us there in the morning because he said the sunset was beautiful. Since we had crappy weather he figured we will just go now and explore. So as im walking around this park i starting thinking about my life on where i came from and how i got to this point and where will i go. I gave my testimony at church last week and it's all i've been thinking about. How we will in a fatherless world and woman my age turn to the opposite sex or other things to search for love. I'm glad i met my heavenly Father before i was caught to deep in the lie of the world. So, i'm doing my best to always remember where i came from. And from that, where i will be going in the future. I would hope to be a photographer or art teacher with a steady job with a wonderful husband and family that God will bless me with. So i encourage you all to think about how far you come. And if you don't you've gotten very far and you would like to, do it! There are a lot of better things for everyone. God has blessed you with something to use for his purpose. Find out what it is and use it and share it with the world :)

Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment