Thursday, October 15, 2009

Photograph of zee day!! ^_^

Photobucket

I was at a park with my two friends Kyle and Chelsea. And i noticed stones by some trees at the park. I went by to look at them. They were little head stones. This one at the top said Hope Blooms. It was different than anything i've seen. Most people would wirte "here lies...a wonderful (insert what type of person here).." and such. This one kind of spoke to me since i am going through a hard time. I starting thinking of Spring. and how much i completely adore the sunlight, flowers, trees,the care free atmosphere. I felt pretty in every part of Spring as if i fit in there. And i realized, i have to take the feeling with me everywhere in order to do whatever i need to do to have a successful life.

Tell me what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment